Eight members of the Class of 2018 have been named National Merit Semi-Finalists, the most Semi-Finalists of any Catholic school in Tennessee.
This national distinction, awarded by the National Merit Scholarship Corporation, is an exceptional honor and a tribute to these outstanding Father Ryan students. The Semi-Finalists are:
- Ryan Conger, an alumnus and parishioner of St. Matthew
- Emma Dooling, an alumna and parishioner of St. Matthew
- Kade Foster, an alumnus and parishioner of St. Henry
- Ryan Kelley, an alumnus and parishioner of St. Matthew
- Caroline Kreh, an alumna and parishioner of Holy Rosary
- Rachel Phan, an alumna and parishioner of Christ the King
- Quentin Rummo, an alumnus of Grassland Middle and parishioner of St. Philip
- Michael Valencia, an alumnus of St. Edward and a parishioner of Our Lady of Guadalupe
Congrats to all of these students!
Please click here to read more about our eight honorees.